Celebrating 15 years of SRC
Posted on: November 6, 2018
I never thought when I set up the business on 3rd November 2003 that 15 years later I would be celebrating the business of Susan Reid Collection going from strength to strength. I shall be launching my new video so watch this space as coming soon in December but here are some of my top 15 of the 15 years:
- country houses – I have been fortunate over the years to work and represent some lovely country houses such as Rufflets and Ballathie
- own boss – I have to say I do like it!
- own destiny – being more in control of how I drive the business and the future is very important to me
- exclusive use – I now solely market properties for private hire and have to say this is where my passion lies – the Castle girl once called!
- loyal clients – I would be nowhere if it were not for the loyal and supportive clients who book with me time after time – thank you!
- owners – again where would I be without the fantastic owners, I continue to feel very privileged
- properties – similarly the stunning properties I have the pleasure to market and experience is wonderful
- passion – without passion none of this would happen
- tenacity – a word a highly regarded industry professional used to describe me and I have never forgotten that
- Scotland – a proud Scot and I love to sell and market my country
- dedication – you will never find a more dedicated person towards my business and property owners and their businesses
- personal touch – there is a reason I call the business Susan Reid Collection and that is down to the fact it is all me!
- results – there is no hiding when you run your own business but thankfully the results for the properties speak for themselves
- growth – to achieve this for the Owners so they obtain a return on their investment or see their business grow and expand with development
- proud – lastly but by no means least which I think comes across in everything I do
So here’s to the next 15!