Why Exclusive Use wins hands down for meetings
Posted on: August 1, 2013
More clients are contacting Estate Life for an exclusive use property for their meeting requirements and here are 6 good reasons why exclusive use works:
- The privacy and seclusion of an exclusive use property means you do not need to worry about who else is meeting in the building and all your discussion and event are confidential
- The price can quite often be less expensive than using a hotel, catering is less expensive, fewer staffing costs and quite often you can supply your own soft drinks and alcohol so continually saving costs in all areas. Rural properties are also now much better with wifi connectivity and no charges!
- Exclusive use properties offer complete flexibility on timings and therefore you can start and finish your meeting when it works for you and not to accommodate other events taking place in the building.
- A more relaxed and productive environment as you can choose to sit round a boardroom table, walk in the grounds, sit in the sunshine, relax in the drawing room – what ever space you feel is the most productive for your meeting and event.
- Usually the properties are out with a city centre and so car parking and access to the properties is never an issue
- Last but by no means least, you are contributing to the sustainability of a traditional and historical building, excellent Corporate social responsibility and feel good factor.