What makes our golfing property different?
Posted on: October 5, 2016
Susan Reid Collection is fortunate and proud to work with the Owners of Hawkswood House & The Roundel on the outskirts of St Andrews. The attention to detail in particular for golfing parties is incredible and continues to ensure the properties receive 5 star reviews from guests staying with us.
So what makes them different and appealing to golfers:
- The location is perfect as only 10 minutes from St Andrews but they go that step further and have two courtesy vehicles taking guests all over Fife which is perfect for golfing parties being taken direct to their golf course of choice.
- Before golfers step on the golf course they like time for a short practice and where better than your own private short game area which comes with renting Hawkswood House. The Short Game Area was designed and built by a golf professional, to provide the perfect practice area for honing your short game. The course has 4 pitching mats, 6 holes and two bunkers, providing a wide range of lies and distances. This offers the opportunity to practice a variety of shots.
- Our accommodation provides 5 bedrooms in each house, 4 of which convert from super king to twin accommodation therefore ideal for 8 ball groups. Larger groups can then rent both properties providing 10 bedrooms with 8 twins.
- Needing to relax and soak those muscles after golf then enjoy the luxury hydro spa which comes with each property.
- The Owners do not stop there and always looking to add and improve the facilities (if that is even possible), so by Summer 2017 a 750+ meter private driving range and second short game area are being built. Perfect for further practice with friends, golf professional or somewhere to try out those new golf clubs.
A delight to work for and represent an Owner whose aim is not to sell their property to clients but market the experience which is tailored to our guests.